Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hello, good morning and welcome

Writing has always been in my blood, from the early attempts like;

"I have a little mouse and his name is Bill" - title and balance of poem long since lost, up to;

"The weight of life at last has lifted" - intended as the last goodbye poem at my funeral, whenever that may be, I like to plan ahead!

The frustration of now being housebound by a disability urges me to create a blog in order to reach out to the outside world in ways other than Facebook, which seems increasingly to be for the 'youngsters', I never seem to do or say anything interesting to warrant a response from any of my 'friends' 

The 'inner child' is always there!

Everything of my own pictures/photos/work I place on here I do not want republished without my written permission.

I won't ever publish anything designed to offend. If what I publish bores you don't read it, they are my personal thoughts.


A small off the cuff thought on my disability;

I'm not drunk, I have Dysautonomia

I am a Dyssy Rascal
my hydraulics have a glitch
but if you look to see the cause
you'll end up with a stitch.
It took the 'men' with knowledge
five years to find it's name
which brought a modicum of joy
at last, something to blame!

Nannapo 19/02/2013


Not everything on here will be Dysautonomia related, my disability affects my life, I do not want it to rule it.

Keep your inner scaffolding strong fellow Rascals.









No comments:

Post a Comment