Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today is not a cheerful day...


Today is bright and sunny, wish I felt the same. 
Having Dysauto makes me feel really isolated, everyone else is out there in the big wide world doing their jobs, having their freedom, yes I know lots of people have jobs they hate, but they have some amount of choice in what job they do, they Can open their door, get in their  car and drive away from the house each morning! I feel I have no control over my everyday life and my destiny.


At times like these I feel the need to dig a hole
and jump right in so it swallows my soul.
On days like these when my world feels amiss
I feel like I don't even want to exist.
How can I find just a shred of self-worth
when it feels no-one would miss me if I wasn't on this earth?


Mrs Dizzy has a sad face






No comments:

Post a Comment