Tuesday 12 March 2013

Arrgh, the bitch, the bitch, the bitch my back!

Joy; can't sit for long as my back has gone into spasm, housework is hazardous to your health, putting washing into airing cupboard yesterday and 'ping'. My lovely daughters laugh and say I look like Mrs Overall, thanks, love you too!!

Re-found the poem below while sorting through my paperwork drawers, once my back is happier i'll dig out some more and post, meanwhile, lovely Luke this is for you, love you very lots xxxxxxx


Why did it take so long to write this verse?
When I am just so extrastatic about your birth!
You are a joy; if looking for a definition for that word
transpose with Luke!

You emanate the simple happiness of being alive
when young enough to not be sullied and weighed down
with all the woes the world has round it's neck.

I love you just as much as those grown in My skin
I have to stop myself from squeezing you too hard from love
like wanting to extract the final morsel from a tube 
of squeezy cheese.

Nannapo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment